Remuneration package: R 261 372 per annum
Salary level: 7
Reference: 12/ 2022
Location: Gauteng Office (Centurion)
Requirements: Applicants must be in possession of a Senior Certificate and Diploma in Language Practice or relevant and recognised qualification in Language studies. At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in SASL interpreting role and Office administration. Sound knowledge of the PanSALB Act, Language legislation and policy. Provincial Language Committee Norms and Rules and National Language Bodies. Ability to work under pressure and maintain a high level of confidentiality. Preparedness to travel, work outside normal hours and willingness to accept responsibility and perform any other ad-hoc function as may be required. A valid drivers’ licence will be an added advantage.
Competencies needed: multi-tasking. Good interpersonal and communication skills. Computer literate. Strong administration and organisational skills. Conflict resolution. Customer service. Compliance. Database development and maintenance. Telephone etiquette. Basic research skills
Key Performance Areas: The successful incumbent will be expected to perform amongst others but not limited to the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Assist the NLBs Division with the facilitation and implementation of meetings, workshops, conferences, seminars
and other activities;
• Process claims from the NLBs Division’s meetings, workshops, conferences, seminars and other activities.
• Provide SASL Interpreting services;
• Conduct basic research and compile and maintain different types of database ;
• Assist by providing support towards the promotion of the development and use of languages.
Enquiries by email only: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested individuals are invited to forward their applications via email to email@example.com