Duration: Twelve (12) months
- R6,174.96 per month for the relevant National Diploma
- R9,378.33 per month for the relevant Bachelors Degree
- R11,148.81 per month for the relevant Masters Degree
- R13,915.12 per month for the relevant Doctorate Degree
Closing Date: 29 December 2023
The Pan South African Language Board invites graduates who seek practical work experience and are interested in a
public service career to apply for an internship (occupationally-based work experience opportunity) in the occupations
mentioned below for twelve (12) months. The applicants must not have been exposed to work experience in their area of
study or have participated in an internship programme in a government department or institution. PanSALB aims to
enhance the employability of unemployed graduates through the internship programme.
The following must be noted:
• Only a minimum of three (3) years (NQF 6 aligned) qualification and above in the relevant fields of study will be
• Applicants who do not meet this requirement should NOT apply.
• The applicant should have already obtained the qualification as the appointment of successful applicants will be
based on the qualification(s) the applicant is already in possession of.
• Successful applicants must be willing to arrange their accommodation and transportation.
• All appointments are subject to pre-employment screening.
Applications must be submitted on PanSALB Application Form, obtainable from the PanSALB Website (www.pansalb.org/vacancies). The Application form must be duly completed, signed and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV including copies of ID and qualifications (no need to certify copies). Incomplete applications will not be considered. It will be expected that shortlisted candidates avail themselves for scheduled interviews on the date, time, and place to be determined by the PanSALB.
PanSALB is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. The institution promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace (race, gender, and disability). Prospective candidates whose appointment promotes employment equity and affirmative action will receive preference. Prospective candidates will be subjected to verification checks which include, personnel security checks, criminal records, identity checks, etc. Candidates may undergo a competency assessment.
If you have not been contacted 1 month after the closing date, kindly deem your application unsuccessfully. Correspondence will only be with short-listed candidates.
Interested individuals are invited to submit their relevant applications to the correct email address as provided above. The applicants must quote the correct reference number and the name of the internship they are applying for in the subject line of the email when applying.
It is important to note that applications submitted without the correct reference number or the correct name of the internship programme and/ or submitted to the incorrect email address will not be considered.